
I received a pack of basil seeds prior to leaving school. Since then, I have planted, watered, and nurtured those little seeds. And they have grown to be a beautiful plant. I am so proud. This is the first experience that I have really had with basil. I've decided that I heart plants. If you have any basil tips or recipes please share.
3 comments:
Hi Al,
Funny you should ask about Basil. I had the most delicious finger-sandwich today. It was a peice of crusty bread with a slice of tomato, a slice of fresh mozzarella and a basil leaf with just a touch of olive oil on top. I, of course, removed teh tomato but the whole thing was just great. You should give it a try.
Aunt Rachel
here is some advice. water the basil. our Dhouse basil died when monica was out of town because i forgot to water it. that is all. also, pesto is delicious. however, i don't know how to make it. monica does. she could tell you.
Alex. Lovely plant. Way to go bro. And pesto is amazing... I know nothing about how to use basil. But I would probably take a leaf, grind it up a bit and sprinkle it in some red sauce to see what happens. Go get'em.
Post a Comment