Friday, September 19, 2008

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!





Ladies, Gentlemen, The rumors are true...I am back from Camp Barnabas. What an incredible experience! It would be a bit obnoxious to attempt to explain all that I was able to learn and gain from my time in Missouri. But I would certainly love to sit and exchange stories about the summer with anyone that would be so desiring of such an event. (At this time I would like to give a shout out to Jay Scott, sensei, and camp commander.) In celebration of returning to Ohio, I decided to spend a day with my brother and our friends...literally. We decided to camp out in front of a Chick-Fil-A restaurant. You see the first 100 customers receive free chicken dinners for an entire year. The store opened on a Thursday, but in order to ensure our success we arrived on Wednesday morning @ 4am to set up camp. We had such a fun time hangin out, sippin' sweet tea, and waving to passing cars. If you are hungry, let me know, we'll do chicken sandwiches.
Until next time...
Eat Mor' Chikin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i have the chicken dinner minus time spent with you.
oh, so kidding. so kidding.
shwan