Well folks, I have to admit that it has been quite the summer thus far, and it isn't even June yet. The semester ended on good note on April 29. Then on April 30 I had my wisdom teeth removed. Then next few days I found myself recovering on the couch, ice bags in hand, heavily medicated, and of course, I had a chipmunk face. Besides surgery, I have been trying to fit in as much as I cane before I run off to camp for the summer. I am heading to Camp Barnabas this summer on May 12 to serve as the Program's Director. Oh, I am so excited. I will be there all summer enjoying camp life and the beautiful Missouri landscape. I hope to keep you all updated with all that goes on at Camp B via the blog. I ask you to pray for me, the rest of the staff, the campers and their families as we share Jesus with everyone that we meet.(P.S. If you have the urge to write a note to me at camp, that would be awesome.)
Alex Hermelin
c/o Camp Barnabas
901 Private Road 2060
Purdy, Missouri 65734
or send an email to camper@campbarnabas.org and put my name in the subject line
c/o Camp Barnabas
901 Private Road 2060
Purdy, Missouri 65734
or send an email to camper@campbarnabas.org and put my name in the subject line
2 comments:
i was hoping the chipmunk face lasted. it was great watching you hold your face as you laughed. unforgettable!
love you man
shawn
it was so good to see you at camp, alex! i'm still praying for these last two terms!
Post a Comment